Sunday, April 11, 2010

Coveting a Kitchen...

On this gloomy Sunday I have been thumbing through the April issue of Dwell magazine: Prefab Today. A particular home is featured that has left me drooling over it's beautiful open living space, check it out:
I love the mix of concrete with warm wood, and the openness of the area. I love the shelves in the concrete couter, and the slab of wood with the storage underneath, and the interesting branch piece above the table.. and... and... I love it all!!!
Here are few more pics:
I really like the collage of frames above the day bed. And isn't this a perfectly beautiful fireplace? Sigh

2 comments:

  1. To die for! Can you even imagine all that workspace and floorspace???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the space!

    (I swear...if it weren't for blogs, I wouldn't keep in touch with anyone!)

    ReplyDelete