Since I am notoriously indecisive, especially in regards to bigger things like moving out or a career change I am starting with baby steps. I have compiled a list of goals that are accomplishable at this time in my life to enrich my experiences and open new doors. I tried to come up with 25 goals but I am a bit short so 20 will do. I will add to it as I come up with more.
1. Sew - eventually a wearable article of clothing
2. Learn to play Tennis
3. Take a Salsa/Ballroom dance class
4. Run a marathon or 1/2 marathon
5. Cook at least one meal a month
6. Read all the books I own
7. Join/start a book club
8. Start a blog - yeayah! Check!
9. Start a happy hour club
10. Pick up guitar again
11. Take an acting class
12. Teach myself the piano
13. Make music mixes for friends
14. Paint something I like enough to hang in my room
15. Enter an essay contest
16. Become better at small talk
17. Finish my photo albums
18. Take a self defense class
19. Edit some of my home movies
20. Take a writing class
I am going to ask that you please refrain from mocking my list. I know many of you may have lists that include items such as living with a bush tribe for three years or going sky diving. This is not that type of list. This is my attempt to better myself at things I enjoy, things I want to try and things I know I will actually do. I don't want to feel burdened by a list of extremes. The purpose of my list is to encourage every day inspiration. I have already started on several items on the list and will update my progress regularly. I feel good about it. I feel inspired already. I realize this may not get me out of my moms house, but at least it could distract me.