Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I heart big jewelry...

I don't know if anyone has noticed a recent trend in big, chunky, statement jewelry... I have. And I really, really like it. I was browsing the website of my favorite clothing store, Anthropologie, and I came upon this lil' beauty:

Isn't it gorgeous! I can only hope it will last long enought to go on sale. It's about $48 and I'm a bargain shopper. Plus, since I have too much clothes and accessories for my tiny closet I can only justify a new purchase if it's an incredible deal. But $48 isn't bad for something like this, eh? Take note: add to Christmas list!





As far as the sale selection goes, I found this little interesting piece for $19.95:



What do you think? I kind of like it, paired with a simple black top for a night out. Please fashionistas, let me know your thoughts.



*click on images to enlarge

1 comment:

  1. My lovely friend who fondly goes by Jolly informed me that the bird necklace looks like a dead crow on a rope. Taking a second look now, I agree. Thank goodness for her!

    ReplyDelete